I have decided to blog my ongoing work on my MA thesis. As with most graduate students, I'm sure, the whole thing is taking much longer than expected.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

to write a chapter in 3 days is a total joke!

Especially when the mind needs a bit of rest from the chapter it just finished.

Chapter 3 is narrative. Not the same as chapter 2. Abjection is not expressed similarly in syntax as in the various narrative elements. So a revision and a re-positioning was necessary. Necessary but costly as far as time is concerned. I'm trying not to think about time too much because then I'll just be too stressed. My dépôt is on the 23rd. I have 14 days left.

I've been ploughing through narrative: plot, character and the end. I'm at character now and must figure out a way to condense in 3 or 4 paragraphs what I wrote in 40 pages last summer. Then on to Anne. I'll do that after supper. Now I'll be taking a little break...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home