I have decided to blog my ongoing work on my MA thesis. As with most graduate students, I'm sure, the whole thing is taking much longer than expected.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

it's coming along

I met with Lianne today. I like meeting with her, our meetings are always so productive. I showed her what I've been working on and she thinks I'm on the right track. We've established an outline for my thesis that I think will work very well. I have a good sense of where I'm going and what needs to be done. By this week-end I must finish my the first draft of my intro and send that to Lianne. In two weeks time I should have completed my first three chapters and send that to both Lianne and Andrew. I must write to Andrew within the next few days to show him my outline & al. By mid-Aug. I should have my final chapter and my conclusion done. Then allow a bit of time for Lianne and Andrew to read and critique and I to rework whatever needs to be modified. By the end of August I'll submit :-)

(I sometimes daydream about how wonderful it would be if I could finish this work sooner than later, and then I could take a bit of time to write other stuff than essay work...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home