I have decided to blog my ongoing work on my MA thesis. As with most graduate students, I'm sure, the whole thing is taking much longer than expected.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

working on 4

I just finished the first part, on love, loss and holes, of my 4th chapter. Next: violence and death. Hopefully I can finish that today and then I'll just have animal versus human to do tomorrow. And then I'm done!!! Well, almost done. I still need to get feedback from Lianne and Andrew (and give them some time to read it), get it proof-read by Victor, write the conclusion, spiff up some parts, bibliography, etc etc etc.

The nerve in my right arm is starting to hurt. Not fun. I think I'll ask Anik to do a few acupuncture séances on me to reestablish my energies. I sense that at the end of all this, my energies (or yin, however you want to call it) will be completely out of whack!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home