I have decided to blog my ongoing work on my MA thesis. As with most graduate students, I'm sure, the whole thing is taking much longer than expected.

Monday, May 02, 2005

i'm tired

I had my interview at the Ministère today. The job actually sounds interesting.


‘Nough said.


I went to the U of M afterwards. I plan on auditing Lianne’s course on contemporary
Montreal women authors. She has assigned Anne’s book to the reading list. Unfortunately, I couldn’t find the room. I even asked the guard. The local corresponding to the room number he gave to me was empty. Go figure. I’ll email her.


I’m exhausted. My semester knocked me out. I realize that ‘cause once I do the slightest little thing, I become tired. Seriously, one errand and I’m out! Ben kept telling me at the end of my semester to make sure I don’t burn out so close to the end. Even Maïa wrote to me today saying that I should take a break. I believe that whatever happens now will be for the best. Work or no work. Rest or no rest. Whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home