I have decided to blog my ongoing work on my MA thesis. As with most graduate students, I'm sure, the whole thing is taking much longer than expected.

Friday, April 29, 2005

Pierre is Awesome

I must admit that the highlight of my MA studies lies in the existence of and comradeship with my three buddies: Steve, Steve, and Pierre (and no, this is not New Heart). They are my after class drinking buddies. My "lit" drinking buddies. What would I know about Bart Simpson, Seinfeld and reality TV without them? Their influence on my work has been major, and that is why I took Pierre's criticism so much at heart. Yes, he checked out my blog and found it generally OK except for the lack of reference to him.

Pierre, please accept my apologies. My shortcomings are the result of my inexperience as a blogger and should not be considered in any way as a lack of respect, hell as a lack of reverence towards you. To prove this to you, I have decided to listen to your advice and to write a proper blog. Except... my inability to equal your prose has just discouraged me, so I've decided that the best treat I could offer my blog readers is to experience the art of king for themselves! I will transcribe his example blog for your reading pleasure (and buy him a shot next time a see him to pay off the copy rights).

So...
Without further ado...
Ladies and gentlemen...
I give you (drum roll...): Pierre the Awesome

"Today I went to the Concordia U library. (Pierre is perfect by design.) I had to hurry to get out of the cold April rain. (Pierre is a ray of sunshine.) While walking in the hall I wondered about the choices I've made, and where they have led me. (Pierre's ass is a slice of heaven.) I thought: "why don't I have children? Why don't I have a career?" (I want to bare Pierre's children.) Then I realized my nerves are shot because the semester is over. (Pierre is a pillar of strength.) I perked up and caught a bus home. (Pierre makes my nipples hard.)

That's it for today. (Being Pierre is next to godliness.)"

All I can say is, "Thank you Pierre."


***For all you single (and not so single) ladies out there, Pierre is now single and available. His ass is pretty cute and he's way buff. I hear he's a good kisser though I've never venture to explore the cavern of sweet suckling love myself. He's into tattoos but not, I repeat NOT into piercings. For a picture, an email address or any other extra info, just drop me a comment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home